Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I will publish or upload your app on google playstore

 

About This Gig

Hello, I am Hasib and I will upload your app to my play console account. I have a play console account is 2 years old, with multiple apps are published. If you want to publish your app on old play console account then come to me.


You need to provide the following requirement for publish app on play store:




What I need to Publish your App on Google Play Store...


App Name

Default Language

Application Type (App or Game)

Short Description (Max 80 Character)

Long Description (Max 4000 Character)

App Icon App Icon (512 x 512 pixel)

Feature Graphics (1024x 500 pixel)

App Screenshot Design (Min 2 Image)

Category Name

Contain Ads (Yes or No)

Contain Email (If Applicable)

Privacy Policy (URL -If Applicable)

Data safety (Yes or No)

Advertising ID (Yes or No)





Why did you choose me?


Fast Delivery

24/7 Support

Friendly customer support


LINK

Reviewed by emiratec on 1:46 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.