Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mobile Apps affiliates fiverr



I will convert website into android and ios app


#_I_will_convert_website_into_android_and_ios_app

About This Gig

**************** Your 100% Satisfaction Matters ************************

Apple and Google approval: 100% GUARANTEED if you contact me before ordering


My name is Jahan , I'am a mobile developer with the highest number of positive reviews- proudly serving the Fiverr community for the last 3 years.I work until you are fully satisfied, and I have never abandoned a buyer afterwards. I provide professional support before, during and after the order.


I will provide a mobile app (Android and iOS) that has a webview pointing to your website or url.

It can be done for any kind of websites or web app: Wordpress, Blogger, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace etc. App will automatically get update  with all the latest content or changes you make in your website. All website features will work in the app as well.


Bonus

  • Splash Screen
  • Push Notifications
  • Professionally designed, based on your website colors, font, logo, style.
  • Introduction Screens (Your choice )
  • App Icon
  • Animated Loader
  • Pull to refresh
  • Footer Tab with attractive icons
  • Network error handler
  • Pro Screenshots
  • Short and long description of the app
  • Supportive for Tabs and iPads
  • Link for you to test apps before publish on store




Reviewed by emiratec on 10:20 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.